IF you have felt or expressed any of these frustrations then come for a free consultation at HOPE and Wellness Clinic. My name is Dr. Anna Maria Pouchet N.D. a qualified Naturopathic Physician, currently licensed in the State of Washington. We are a clinic that specializes in natural remedies that will give you additional treatment options to explore without the numerous side effects. All treatments are customized to address your medical concerns, since no two people are alike.
Expertise includes but not limited to:
- Chronic illnesses:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, autoimmune disorders
- Cold, flu, allergies, acute and chronic infections, sinus infections, and headaches
- High blood pressure, varicose veins, swelling in the legs, high cholesterol, and diabetes
- Belching, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, IBS, and colitis
- Hypo or hyperthyroid, Chronic fatigue syndrome, and adrenal regulation
- Hormonal imbalances (hot flashes, irregular periods etc), polycystic ovarian syndrome, infertility, fibroids, natural family planning, recurrent yeast infections, decreased libido, recurrent yeast infection, and urinary tract infections
- Fibromyalgia, neck, back, and knee.
- Prostate health, decreased libido, and erectile dysfunction
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne, and scars
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia, and ADD/ADHD
We work hard to identify the cause of your concern
Your journey with us will begin with a friendly staff and a doctor who will truly listen to your health care concerns. We do a complete workup in order to identify the cause.
- Full comprehensive health assessment:
- Functional medicine survey and personal health history
- Medications, supplements, diet, and exercise
- Nutrition response testing and other specialized testing
- Blood work and imaging
We develop an individualized treatment plan
Treatment can be a combination of homeopathy, herbal medicine, physical medicine, nutritional counseling, and supplementation. The remedies we provide are “practitioner only” remedies. “Practitioner only” means that these products are not supplied to the general public (not be found in stores), without a naturopathic consultation or prescription from another qualified health professional.